You Should Have The Following Parts
- Qty 1 - Spring Loaded Steel Roller Tube Assembly c/w pre-wound Fabric Cover
- Qty 2 - Mounting Brackets
- Mount one end bracket.
- Insert roller into mounted bracket (step 1.) such that, as the cover is pulled from the
roller, the roller rotates in the direction of the arrows ( V ) stamped on one end of
the roller as well as marked on end of roller tube assembly. The orientation should
be such that debris will not become trapped between the fabric and the roller. For
horizontal applications the cover would normally pull over the top of the roller and the
arrows would be on the right.
- Mount other end bracket.
- Initial Tension - With the fabric wound and secured (tape, cable ties, etc.) to the
roller, rotate fabric and roller in the direction of the arrows that are marked on one
end of the roller (direction of pull) until slight tension is felt, then rotate a minimum of
2 revolutions and continue until proper tension has been met. Do not over wind.
- NOTE: At this point the roller is under spring tension and will rotate
forcefully if released. This may cause personal injury or damage to this or
other equipment. In case of service or replacement, before disconnecting
cover from moving part, ensure that the roller is restrained from rotating freely.
- The spring-loaded roller cover is now ready to be secured to the moving part.