Roller Bar Attachment
- Remove the roller from the packaging box.
- Raise the lift to the full raised position for easy installation.
- Locate the (2) silver mounting brackets. Each bracket has (2) lag points.
- Attach the mounting brackets to the lift table base (or the top of the lift table based on your needs).
Roller Curtain Vinyl Material Attachment
At the end of the curtain material is a sleeve where you will attach it to the lift table perimeter. For additional strength and longevity you can slide through a steel bar. You can then drill a hole through the steel bar and use bolts or tek screws to attach to the lift.
- Sandwich the upper attaching bellows fold (the one with the ventilation panel) between a 1” and .125” flat bar of aluminum on the outside edge of the lifting platform.
- Using 3/16” stainless steel rivets or self-tapping screws, attach the flat bar to the deck.
- Place the rivets or tex screws 12” apart or closer
- Slowly raise and lower the lift to observe if there are any obstructions or binding issues.
- If questions arise with your roller guarding installation, please contact Akon.