You can use our line of lift table guards to protect your operators from the dangerous pinch points of the moving scissors. The lift table guarding will also keep debris out of the sensitive internal components of the lift.
Constructed from high grade 22oz industrial vinyl, and industrial grade stitching, these guards are designed to endure heavy usage.
- Remove the skirting from the packaging box
- Locate the top of the skirt by finding the vent panels. Please note that not all skirts have a ventilation panel if that was not ordered.
- Raise the table about 12" to allow for some wiggle room. If the lift does not have an over-sized top platform, then simply drop the skirt over the top of the deck. If the lift has an over-sized top platform, then your skirt should be equipped with a vertical Velcro feature that allows you to wrap the skirt around the lift.
For Velcro Attachment Bellows
If you ordered your lift table bellows with the Velcro attachment then follow these directions.
- If the skirt was ordered with a hook and loop closure (Velcro Top Attachment), then peel off the adhesive backing and stick that to the lift.
- Now connect the top of the skirt, that includes the loops to the hooks
For Flat Bar Mount Attachment Bellows
If you ordered your lift table bellows with the upper hardware(flat bar mount) then follow these directions.
- Sandwich the upper attaching bellows fold (the one with the ventilation panel) between a 1" and .125" flat bar of aluminum on the outside edge of the lifting platform.
- Using 3/16 stainless steel rivets or self-tapping screws, attach the flat bar to the deck. Place the rivets or tek screws 12" apart or closer.
For Weight Bar Bottoms
If you ordered your lift table bellows with the weight rod then follow these directions.
- Raise the lift for easier installation
- Insert the .375" steel rod into the pocket located at the base of the skirt.
Complete The Installation
- Slowly raise and lower the lift to observe if there are any obstructions or binding issues.
- If questions arise with your lift table bellows installation, please contact Akon.