You can use our line of lift table guards to protect your operators from the dangerous pinch points of the moving scissors. The lift table guarding will also keep debris out of the sensitive internal components of the lift.
Constructed from high grade 22oz industrial vinyl, and industrial grade stitching, these guards are designed to endure heavy usage.
Lift Table Guard Features
Here are just a few of the features that you can have your lift table guarding equipped with.
- Vent PanelsThese vents allow for the expulsion of air into and out of the guard. This prevents the vinyl from deforming as suction is created.
- Stiffening Wires These steel wires are inserted into each of the folds to provide a more rigid perimeter.
- Attachment Methods You can choose to include Velcro or Flat Steel Bar attachment at the top of the lift table guard.
- Internal or External Folds The fold can face inwards or outwards based on your need for a smaller footprint.
- Fold Depth The fold of the skirt can be as small as 1â€ and as large as 3.5â€ as another means to keep the footprint of the lift small.
Types of Lift Table Guarding
While most plants choose the stitched lift table guarding, there is actually another option to choose from.
Thermic Lift Table Guards These covers are not stitched but thermally bonded to stiff internal PVC strips. The strips form the folds and thus eliminate the need for stitching. This is ideal for food processing facilities and showroom lift tables due to its clean non porous design.
A Clean Professional Look - This style of lift table toe guard is more expensive than a stitched version, but it sometimes is required for certain applications. In fact, companies such as Lockheed Martin utilize these guards with their company logo imprinted on them for one of their showrooms.