Akon knows what information to gather to help you find the best solution for your replacement lift table bellows. While we have an online form which can be filled out quickly, we also are available by phone to answer any of your questions.
Ordering Replacement Lift Table Bellows
Akon follows a strict procedure to ensure that you get the exact skirt that will work for you. This is the procedure that is followed from beginning to end.
- Customer logs onto the Akon website.
- The customer fills out the online form or calls to have an Akon associate walk through the process.
- The form is submitted for estimation.
- Once completed, a formal quote is now ready to be sent to the customer.
- The quote is sent to the customer and outlines exactly what will be manufactured.
- If the quotation meets the customer's requirements, then a purchase order is released to Akon or credit card.
- Akon processes the order and notifies the customer that the product has shipped.
- The product arrives at the plant and is then installed on the equipment.
You can see that our process is nothing revolutionary, but it is critical to the success of our clients and our company. We have found find that following this procedure results in greater satisfaction, faster deliveries, and improved communication.
If at any time during this process you have questions, we encourage you to call us so we can handle them promptly. Akon's goal is to provide our clients with the exact replacement lift table bellows that will exceed your needs!
Akon Is Here to Help
We realize that you probably purchased your table years ago, or maybe were not even involved in the purchase of the equipment at all. So you probably are looking for a supplier who can guide you through the process to ensure that your replacement skirts will both fit the lift and also last many years. That is where Akon can help you!
A Word About Wrap Around Bellows
Some lifters feature a larger top platform than the actual footprint of the lift. This often times can present serious installation problems for a 4 sided replacement lift table bellows.
The problem occurs when you go to install the skirt. You will either have to detach the top platform of the lifter, or lift it up with a forklift and install the skirt from below the lift! Both of these options are not ideal as they take up valuable time, materials, and manpower.
A better option is to ask us for a wraparound style skirt. A wrap around features one corner that has a vertical zipper or Velcro which detaches and lets you wrap the skirting around the lift. While this costs a little more, it might be in your best interest as time and materials to install multiple units will add up quickly.